Sunday, December 6, 2009

Things are getting raw with chocolate

I went to the Chocolate Expo in West Nyack and to my delight and amazement, I had raw chocolate from Organic Nectars. I think raw chocolate is coming into it's own. It was rich, light and the flavor was smooth. I had the rasberry raw chocolate bar and wow it was packed with fresh in the yard real life type of rasberry flavor.

I didn't think Gnosis would be challenged because the assortment and quality is amazing -yet here you have another version of how great raw chocolate can be. They both can be commended on how they have found a way to please the palate while keeping the raw chocolate oh so purely chocolate.

Have you tried raw chocolate-really good raw chocolate yet? You have to try these two and let me know what you think. Any others that are out there, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for thought