Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wishing you a Happy New Year~Cheer!



The recipe came out great and was easy to make. It paired beautifully with the champagne that was garnished with pomengranite (sp), the dry bubbly and sweet dusted cookie. I especially liked the richness that the almond flour adds to the recipe without weighing it down.
As a treat, I only made part of the batter for New Years and then had some more, fresh the next day. They were soft in the center and light. What a nice afternoon pick me up. One thing I would suggest though is experimenting with the chile powder you use. I didn't have the right chile, yet even with what I added it gave a little warmth and depth to the cookie.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. My friend actually said it's one of the best I've made-easy and elegant-that's the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for thought