Thursday, January 7, 2010

Comforting with Chocolate


Whether it's chocolate decadence, crispy milk chocolate truffles or a recipe from Desserts That Heal, chocolate has the ability to comfort in a way that people think of chicken soup. It's something that reaches the soul quickly and with a passion that starts at your toes.

So as I've reached out to share chocolate with close friends that are now in mourning for their sister, tonight, I'll be baking a new recipe for the memory of Janie. Heather MacLean Walters Desserts That Heal with give me the inspiration in her recipe for Dark Mocha Cake. It seems to conjure up energy, rich thought and filling something inside with a cake that goes to places you need it to.
So let's see if my cake ends up looking like this...stay tuned and I'll post the recipe
tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for thought