Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Layers of energy deserve layers of flavor

I've never used barley flour before and a gingersnap recipe I found calls for it. Any suggestions I could use? They may be a huge success and if indeed they are, they're on the menu for the upcoming chocolate tasting. Ginger is the heat to offset some sweet or to enhance the savory-so it will be a perfect dipping tool. Try a twisted pretzel coated in nibs for another idea and mmm...I can't wait to hear what you think. Sign up if you haven't yet because registration will be closing. I'd love to have a huge class-all that energy and discussion is so much fun. We learn from each other as we compare what our taste buds prefer.
Caramel is a great conductor because of the butter and heavenly smooth taste it offers to conduct along with the chocolate. Have you had my brownie bites with caramel? Just another good reason to sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food for thought